STEEL & MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION
- We have manufactured steel components for many sectors in plant and mechanical engineering for more than 25 years, on the basis of manufacturing drawings, specifications and regulations to the satisfaction of our (mostly long-time) customers.
- We will use our best endeavours to guarantee the required quality for the products produced and the meeting deadlines. This quality is based on a constant inspection, and Project Management.
- Before and during production, we are in regular contact with our Customers and Sub Suppliers, to monitor every order and also desired additions and amendments to meet customer requirement. We are and will remain your sole, single point of contact from the initial Enquiry to end of warranty period. We create detailed schedules after receipt of the Purchase Order; through manufacturing progress reports you will be informed regularly about the current state of production. This results in a timely production in accordance with the Customer requirements.
- Without exception the materials required for production are normally purchased in Europe. Additional parts provided free of charge by customers (necessary insurance to be agreed) will be stored carefully after control of receipt until the installation is carried out during assembly. For machinery and plant welding parts are assembled with purchased parts and supply parts after mechanical processing, control and preservation. If necessary, we prepare your order for a no-load test run (electric / hydraulic) prior to acceptance. After final painting , the parts are prepared for shipment.
- In our production company Brezno industry s.r.o. in Slovakia, our production manager is a specialist welding engineer. In order to achieve all requirements, our manufacturing company has all necessary qualifications and certifications, including ISO 9001: 2008, EN 1090, DIN 18800-7 Class E. etc.
- If requested, we will organize the transportation of all parts to the required destination. This service includes hardware shipping, insurance with standard truck or special transport as required. Transport-related packages (also sea freight) to professionally transport your products to its final destination.